Dothouse is seeking a Graphic Designer to add to our team. The purpose of this position is to create compelling designs (website interface and graphics) for our customers, resulting in increased brand loyalty.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the
- Design and production related to producing quality graphic design artwork and possesses extensive knowledge of graphic design equipment and software.
- Generates creative designs for use in sales and marketing materials for both internal and external audiences to include catalogs, packaging, print ads, brochures, tradeshow graphics, in-store signage, websites, email blasts, etc.
- Formulation of concepts from models, sketches, written or verbal instructions and imagination. Selects fonts, colors, images used in designs/layouts and related duties.
Also, the Graphic Designer
- May be required to contact outside vendors to verify print specifications and attend on-site press checks and art direct photo shoots as needed.
- Must possess proven presentation skills and experience presenting concepts to an audience or client.
- Have full understanding of brand standards and works to ensure all projects are conducted within those standards.
- Must be a resource for questions regarding graphic technology and works closely with internal contacts to understand requirements and create cost effective graphic designs through available mediums.
- Must be comfortable with digital camera in studio and on location for backup photography needs.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design creation and production processes including prepress and printing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.